Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SUMMER


A fun day out with three super fantastic girls! This was a day to say bye to Brittany who moved to one of my favorite places...Chapel Hill!

The Melvin Project! (minus Jason)
We dressed up for Casey's birthday...she had a cowgirl theme! 

Fun story: I won tickets to see Kris Allen at Harrahs Cherokee through Twitter...I was pumped just to get to go, but when I arrived not only did I win tickets but they were on the FRONT ROW!!! 

A video from the concert! 

Helped out my brother with The Rocky Horror Show...it was AMAZING! It is his first time directing a huge production of a show...so I was proud! 

School is out...I am now a babysitter/day camp worker for the summer! I have days off...which is weird...but exciting! 
I love Cullowhee in the summer, because it is not a busy, campus is so beautiful this time of year! 

In just a week, this wonderful movie will come out! I'm so excited! 


1 comment:

Lauren said...

The pic of the Melvin project made me smile! I miss you girls a lot!