Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break?

Yes it is spring break...but the place three of us decided to go was not so warm! 
Katie, Katy and I made the 11 hour drive from Sylva, NC to Philadelphia, PA. It was a super long drive but worth every minute of it! 
We stayed with Kim who was so gracious to let us accompany her in her apartment...along with Bella the bird! 
We took roughly 2 days to tour Philly and all day Sunday to tour NYC! I loved both dearly...I am such a country girl so I know that I could never live in a big city but it was so much fun to visit! 
If you know me well...you know that I love entertainment...I love movies, music, tv shows, celebrities...and all that comes with it! so this trip was super exciting for me because I am such an entertainment nerd! from all of the movie/tv show references, to just getting to be where some of my favorite stars have been was so amazing! and the fact that philly is jam packed full of history! i was like a kid in a candy store! 
Now I'm wondering: WHEN DO I GET TO GO BACK???

here are a few pics from our trip!

No comments: